I was nominated for the Liebster Awards by my fellow blogger Jurala. Thanks a lot for your kind inspiration my dear. https://keepingupwiththeintrovert.wordpress.com.
Let me start by saying that imagination has no boundaries and it’s so fascinating to see people who love reading to be together on a platform with different opinions, fascinations, backgrounds and much more. I truly salute everyone who invest their time and effort to share their hearts out.
I learnt from Jurala what is Liebster Award all about? Well, it was created to recognize the newcomers to the blogging world. It sure does boost your morale. The feeling of being nominated in itself makes you feel climbing up the ladder.
•Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
•Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
•Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
•Let the bloggers know you nominated them
•Give them 11 questions of your own.
Here are the questions I was asked:
• Why did you start blogging
I started to blog to express myself. Millions of emotions and observations started to trap inside me and i felt sharing is peace, contentment, life and much more.
• Which of the five senses would you say is the strongest?
Even with just one of my senses missing, I would be incomplete and I don’t like to compromise.
• What three things do you think most each day?
Writing, Pain and Hardships.
• If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Beware, emotions bomb close by.
• What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
I am yet to poke adventure I guess.
• What’s the weirdest talent you have?
I am an all rounder, a chef, artist, teacher, dancer, take care of my kids, cleaner and so on. I am a mom.
• If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be and why?
Water, food and my laptop. Well, you can understand why water and food, and the laptop to be able to keep writing.
• Favorite album, why?
I wouldn’t do justice by naming one. Isn’t it? I love art and there is plenty of it out there.
• What song sums up your life right now?
I am yet to write it. lol…
• Favorite childhood memory?
Abundance of human friends around, playing and giggling without any gadgets.
• How do you want to be remembered?
mySestina the survivor.
My Questions for you :-
- Are you a Hero?
- How does writing help?
- How far could you go to be heard, to be recognized?
- Do you think we are alone in the universe?
- What is an achievement?
- Do you read as much you write?
- What inspires you?
- Do you follow to lead or you lead to follow?
- What could you possibly give to the world?
- Do you let your failures drive you?
- What’s the one thing that you would you change about this world?