you don’t just follow me, I don’t just follow you
you connect to me, I connect to you
you see that affection in me, and I in you
you come talk your heart, when I listen to you
you close your eyes, I’m dreaming of you
no, I got nothing to hide, I got the feeling to show you
I don’t know how all this happened
you liked me
and I fell in love with you
to all my dear fellow bloggers.. I love You… come join the Blogger’s Pool and help each other grow and to increase traffic on your beautiful blogs
We all want to see our blogs growing. More readers, more followers, more likes and a lot of traffic. Most of us love blogging, that’s why we are here. We start to enjoy the blogging world and in a way our blog becomes really precious to us, as if it is our baby. But, a baby needs to be nurtured properly to grow and to be good at the things he or she needs to learn.
Now, how do we nurture our baby blog to make it a successful big blog?
The answer is very simple.. by following good and smart practices. Let me point out a few here with respect to making use of the Community Pool and Daily Prompt Post by WordPress –
- Make use of the Community Pool’s post every Monday.
- Leave your link in the comments section and a brief description of your site.
- Publish your best post right after leaving a comment on Community Pool’s post to let people take interest in your blog and are encouraged to follow you.
- Go through the comments of other bloggers there and invite them to your blog.
- Follow their sites as per your interest, try to read their posts and leave comments to show your dedication.
- Try to make use of the Daily Prompt post everyday. Write a post with respect to the prompt and link it to the Daily Prompt site. This could attract a lot of readers to your site.
- Try to keep the title to your post very interesting to gain immediate attention.
- Being positive is the key. Stay connected and support others in order to receive their support.
Hope this helps! I wish you all a lot of contentment with respect to your blogging experience.
Today, I just wish to close my eyes
I want peace, I need a little warmth
A moment of mine when I feel blessed
Just a little bit of shine of my share
I just need to be embraced
I need a warm hug
Tell me my dear
Could you hold me against your chest!