I am confused.. this is sort of a happy confusion rather..
Am I depressed or am I inspired?.. I guess I have learnt a way and it is absolutely magical!
I have seen my depression giving birth to my inspiration. Every time I felt low, it inspired me to write about something positive. The pain urged me to find out a way to convert itself into happiness. And that’s what I did. I tried to inspire myself and everyone around to be kind, supportive and stay connected with each other through my posts on WordPress.
The Blogging Series that I published recently is also a product of me fighting with depression. Following is the list of all the blogging series posts for which I received phenomenal response –
- mySestina’s Blogging Secrets
- My Blog is my baby – do you feel so
- A Mission to help the Bloggers
- From My Blog to Our Blogs
- 10 ways Blogging has changed us
- Love Blogging to live it
- Participate in mySestina Blog Survey
- Take Blogging to the Next Level
- Want more followers? Are you treating the existing ones well?
- Feeling Inspired or Jealous of other bloggers
- Wow Benefits of Blogging
- Why Embrace criticism on WordPress
- Empowering Bloggers Community
Every time I defeated my depression by writing an inspirational post. Your support made me write more to spread the positive energy around and to get help from it and at the same time helping others.
I guess, I won… and you helped me with the same. I made my depression to work the best possible way for me.
Fantastic! Isn’t it?