sitting under that old banyan tree
leaves blocking the moonlight on his face
gruesome loneliness stinging his heart
his conscience crying and screaming in pain
his mother, his father, where were they?
masked men had shot them in their hearts a day before
his destiny has brought him to a camp so horrid
where children are trained to be human bombs
tears not stopping to fall from his eyes
desperate is he to find the answers
his understanding is pure love and affection
a child, he is, unaware of hatred
why were they forcing him to be violent
when he must hold a pencil in his hand
why does he have to hold
nothing but a gun in his hands
two sisters – unborn
dreaming together in the womb
holding each other’s hand
fondly in love, even before birth
sharing the sack
the fluid they gulped into their lungs
sharing every thought, each moment
be it happiness, pain or love
flawlessly playing their part
blooming a relationship wonderful
the sisters finally took birth
still unaware of the sadness of the world
the cruel teachings of the inhumane
made them part their path
for one of them grew up as Ms. Grace
the other was named Ms. Envy
need more to be told of this story?
how two loving souls
to turn forver
every single time
when I was alone in life
I wasn’t really alone
my tears gave me company
uninvited, they showed up on their own
every time they visited
they told me they loved my beautiful eyes
kept falling selflessly
till my sadness said goodbye
they made me weak
they made me strong
undoubtedly my tears
are my best friends
and they shall remain
all my life long
as i revealed that i was an angel, they told me otherwise
prompted me to let my divinity vanish
urging me to loose my purity
tortured me with fire and ice
as they pulled out my nails in a hurry
i screamed in pain, as i bled
they thought their cruelty were winning
they laughed harder and harder
making fun of my innocence
poor them, i thought as i stood up
looking them into the eye
announcing the power of humanity
the power of belief in peace
i told them, i would rather give my life
over their offering to taker other’s
i shall remain an angel forever
who wins over terrorism
Could I share my secrets for the stats in the picture above?
Could you please share this post as much as possible in order to help the existing members and the new comers to the blogging community.
I complete 4 months in the blogging world today and believe me, I have relished every second of my time that I spent on WordPress.
As a newcomer, we all have our questions, hesitations and we strive to learn, to grow, to have more followers, to have more likes and visibililty for our blogs.
Let me share my understanding of how to achieve a little extra on your blog.
- Enjoy blogging. Writing must only be done when you enjoy it to the core. We must not write forcefully as the forced writing has no charm and beauty in it.
- Speak your heart out and let the world know how you feel through your glorious posts.
- Try to post at least one post everyday (if you can).
- Connect and maintain relationships with fellow bloggers. Read their blogs. Support them and show them your love by liking and commenting on their posts.
- Stay motivated. Never loose hope if your posts are not getting more visibility. Determination is something that will make you climb up the ladder.
- Try to look out for the time of the day when you are publishing your post. Do a little research as to which time works best for you to get you more traffic as per your country and time zone.
- Use impressive and appealing pictures for your posts. Make sure that the pictures go well with your writing.
- Enjoy and celebrate little achievements with fellow bloggers. 100 followers, 100 days of blogging, 100 posts published and so on. This keeps us motivated and helps to get more traffic as people want to learn how you did that.
I promise you that each one of us here are beautiful people. We love each other in a unique way. We are a big family here and we tend to care for each other. We must inspire each other, we must share other’s pain and offer our words of support when required. And, we must keep writing!
Let me thank you for your support and love that has made me walk my path this far.
Let us all hold each other’s hands and walk together to achieve much more!
a long day of hardships…
I am drained, exhausted
yet, a simple smile on your face
holds the power…
it recharges me enough
to face tomorrow