I am a changed person since the time I started to blog. I am not just for myself anymore. I am for everyone around me and it gives me satisfaction.
5 months into blogging and it’s been an amazing journey so far. A journey that includes all sort of following experiences :-
- Learning from each other
- Getting inspired by the fellow bloggers
- Sharing mine and other’s experiences
- Receiving support and offering the same to others
- Low days with no posts
- Days full of energy and enthusiasm
- Stats booming up breaking previous record
- Not bothered about the stats sometimes
- Reaching the 100, then 200 and then 500 followers benchmark
- Writing 1000 posts on mySestina
and so on…..
It has been a tremendous journey so far.
The best thing to happen to me is that I truly have fallen in love with my blog and my fellow bloggers. I am not just for my blog anymore. I am for everyone else around too. I see new comers struggling through their initial days of blogging. And, I have now started to believe in helping and supporting each other. It seems to be a better way to nourish and to be nourished. Valuing people who value you is the most important thing in life.
I have now started to offer support to all my fellow bloggers and you must have noticed the same in my posts lately. I do the same by doing the following :-
- Sharing my approach towards blogging with others
- Listening to other’s experience of their journey so far
- Offering tips based upon a little success that I have achieved
- Offering to share other’s posts and their blogs on mySestina
Again, I am not saying that all of you may agree or disagree with me on this approach. I still believe in spreading love and support. I believe in connecting with my fellow bloggers the human way.
I love you all and I hope that you will love me back too!