Do you feel that blogging has changed you?
Well, it certainly must have changed many of us positively in following ways –
- We start to feel to be positive in our approach towards things.
- We become more receptive of new ideas and thoughts.
- We improve upon our knowledge and experience reading our fellow blogger’s wonderful posts.
- We tend to utilize our time effectively by blogging and connecting to wonderful people around the world.
- We become supportive and determined to offer help to our fellow bloggers.
- We become emotionally attached to our fellow bloggers and it is amazing to have their support when we are in need.
- We find a better way to express all our thoughts and emotions through our blogs.
- We have a feeling of contentment to be heard and accepted by our fellow bloggers. It gives us great pleasure to learn that we are surrounded by like minded people.
- We feel powerful when we speak against negative things like terrorism, sexual abuse, gender inequality and much more. Does that make us a social activist? It is an indeed an honor.
- We can officially call ourselves a writer and that is a matter of great pride for us.
Isn’t it a list long enough! Do you want to add more to the above points.. please go ahead.
Cheers to blogging.. Keep blogging!