Failures are not our Weakness, Failures are our Weapon.. let me support it with my own story..
I applied for a few jobs sometime back and couldn’t get one for various reasons. The timings didn’t suit me, the pay was not as expected, long working hours that I couldn’t handle, a long distance to workplace and a lot more.
This failure of mine gave birth to mySestina and that is when I realized that I could write and had the potential to inspire myself as well as others in a positive way. It made me realize my true dream of Writing.
Today, when I look back, I realize that I would never have thought of writing and starting a blog if I got a job where I would have had to compromise in a lot many ways. This encourages me to praise my failure. Let me share how failure could help us in our lives :-
10 ways our failures can help us –
- Failures could be inspiring to rise and work harder to achieve our goals in life.
- We tend to learn our true potential when challenged by our failures.
- They add to our experience in life which is invaluable and prepare us to face hardships in future.
- Sometimes failures are necessary in order to achieve what we may not have thought of otherwise.
- Failure brings hope along with it.
- We tend to put in our energy in one direction to achieve our goal and hence we become more effective.
- Failures makes us strong and increases our capability to take on new challenges.
- Failures let us discover our true friends who never leave our side even in the testing times.
- Failure gives a meaning to our lives. Gives us a direction.
- Only after failing we realize the true value of success. We enjoy our success more and better after having failed earlier in doing something.
Hence my dear friends, may be failures are not our enemy.. they are those tough and strict teachers who make us work hard and let us sweat in order to polish us and prepare us for a successful future.
Wanna add more ? Please leave your comments !