Here is a scenario –
I started to blog a month back. I have been putting in a lot of time and effort into my blog. I have had sleepless nights and my mind is completely occupied all the time thinking about what to write and how make people come to my blog and read my posts.
Even after so much of effort, there don’t seem to be enough visitors and views on my posts! I have been trying to read a lot to improve upon the same. I read tips offered by experienced bloggers and I genuinely follow them too. Still, not much happening.
I guess, I am going to give up now. I don’t know if blogging is for me. I am really unsure and upset and don’t know how to carry on any further.
Do you relate to the above situation? Have you been feeling low because of not receiving a response as per your expectations on your blog?
If the answer is yes, then I must suggest – Do NOT Give Up on Your Blog.
It is sometimes difficult to establish yourself in the world of blogging and if you have bigger dreams to take your blogs to a high level, please keep trying. Few tips are here which may be helpful :-
- Value reader’s time. Keep your posts not too long for the reader to loose interest.
- Use effective and attractive titles for your posts.
- Images too have a great impact on readers, so try to do a little research to get the best images for your posts.
- Keep reading and following tips from other experienced bloggers.
- Make use of Community Pool. Read and leave your comments every Monday on their post to increase viewership on your blog.
- Reach out to other’s blogs and leave your comments and links to your blog.
- Follow other bloggers and leave your link on their blogs and invite them over.
- Never leave hope. Never give up.
- Believe that Blogging is for you and you are for Blogging.
Love it to Live it!